Home > Academics > Off-Campus Study > Eco League > Policies & Deadlines
Eco League Policies & Deadlines
Students planning on participating in an Eco League exchange must notify GMC by the end of February for the fall semester and October 31 for the spring semester.
ECO LEAGUE POLICIES
- Students will continue to pay full time tuition to their home institutions while attending a host institution. All lab fees will be paid by the student to the host institution.
- Students will pay all room and board charges directly to the host institution or they will make arrangements to live off-campus. If the home institution's financial aid covers a portion of a student's room and board, the home institution's financial aid office will send a check to the student, care of the host institution, for the requisite portion of room and board.
- Home institutions will agree to accept as transfer credits all courses a student completes at a host institution with a grade of C of better. Home institutions will advise students regarding course selection at host institutions to ensure that students make adequate progress toward a degree.
- Students may only take two Eco League semesters or their trimester or quarter equivalents during their undergraduate career.
- Students cannot take two consecutive Eco League semesters or their trimester or quarter equivalents.
- All Eco League semesters or their trimester or quarter equivalents will occur in the sophomore and junior years.
- A deadline of "End of October" and "End of February" will be in place for students to declare their intention to attend an Eco League institution as a visiting student. Visiting students should register for courses during the Host Institution's scheduled registration period.
Download the Eco League Intent to Participate form.
Please send this information to the Registrar's Office by email or fax to (802) 287-8217 or mail to: Green Mountain College, Registrar's Office, 1 Brennan Circle, Poultney, VT 05764.