You’ve already started. Why stop now? With Green Mountain College’s 100% online Advanced Start Bachelor’s program, you can complete your undergraduate degree at your own pace, on your own time, and from the convenience of your own home.
Online degree completion program in:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies
We provide an individualized and rigorous academic experience that is as flexible as it is affordable. Let our expert faculty and supportive transfer advisors help you take your education and career to the next level.
The Benefits of Online Learning
The primary reason students choose online courses from Green Mountain College is that they can get the same exceptional education that students living on campus receive, but with a greater degree of flexibility. Here are the reasons that it could work for you:
- Convenience. Log-in at any time—from home, the office, or while traveling—and work around your busy schedule.
- Cost Effectiveness. With online learning, you do not have to quit your job to pursue a great education. You can spend more time with your family without the hassle of commuting to classes.
- Support. Our online students benefit from small class sizes. There are no more than 20 students in each class, allowing you to communicate easily with peers and receive plenty of attention from their instructor.
Perhaps you’ve wanted to pursue a bachelor’s degree, but you have personal or work obligations that make it difficult to attend classes. Maybe you’ve already earned some college credits, but you need an affordable path to finish what you started. If this describes you, Green Mountain College has created a convenient, customized program to fit your needs.
Advanced Start is a 100% online bachelor’s degree completion program designed to help busy adults finish their undergraduate degree at a forward-thinking, nationally recognized college.
You will gain proficiency in core principles and take on the challenges that businesses of all sizes face in the modern age – without having to put your life on hold. Learn from expert faculty in a dynamic virtual classroom that offers practical and theoretical tools to prepare you for the future of business.
As a B.A in Interdisciplinary studies student, you also benefit from business courses, but have the opportunity to apply previous coursework in a non-business subject as your primary or secondary concentration.
Why Green Mountain College?
- Advanced Start is Vermont’s most affordable bachelor’s degree completion program.
- A program that provides a high level of student support to make completion a collaborative and manageable process
- A program that supports transfer credit, which takes student learning preferences and cost into account
- A program that provides a direct bridge to the Green Mountain College MBA program, one of U.S. News & World Report’s ‘Best Online Graduate Business Programs’, including automatic admission
- A program designed around adult learner needs
- A program that provides integrated post-graduation career planning
- A program that leverages the College’s expertise in the rapidly-growing market in sustainability-related sectors
- A program that while online welcomes you to visit campus anytime to participate in intramural sports, visit the gym, etc.
- A program that allows you to engage with your professors and classmates virtually at times that best suit your personal and professional responsibilities