Congratulations on your acceptance to Green Mountain College! We are so excited to welcome you into our community.
Now that you have been admitted, we would like you to learn even more about what Green Mountain College has to offer. We would like to invite you and your family to attend Accepted Students’ Day, where you will have the opportunity to interact with current and future students, meet Professors and tour our beautiful campus.
Accepted Students’ Day has been designed to support your final college-decision-making process, and to introduce you to all the folks here who make sure your first year at Green Mountain College is a success. You will have access to the Financial Aid and Admissions Office teams to answer your questions.
Join us for the upcoming Accepted Students’ Day scheduled for Saturday, April 14, 2018.
Interested in an overnight campus visit?
- You’ll have the opportunity to participate in campus activities, interact with current students, and spend the night in the residence hall.
- A current student will be your host for the evening. You’ll participate in your host’s routine, including meals, club meetings or events.
- Bring a sleeping bag, towel and any toiletries or medications needed. No money needed for food—dinner, breakfast and snacks are on us!
How to register for an overnight visit:
- Please click on a date below to complete the form and reserve your space. We will contact you with more details upon receipt of your submission.
- A limited number of overnights are available first-come, first-served basis.