Home > Admissions > Accepted Students > Enrolled Checklist
Enrolled Student Checklist
Once you have enrolled, your Admissions Counselor will help you prepare to settle into your new surroundings at Green Mountain. All required new student forms will be available in May on your personal page. If you don't know how to access your personal page, contact your Admissions Counselor for more information. Please be sure to send in all of your forms as soon as possible.
Class registration will take place on the MyGMC website in May.
- Register for classes on MyGMC
- Fill out your Housing Preference Survey
- Complete your Housing Contract
- Complete your Health History Form Part 1
- Complete your physical exam and Health History Form Part 2
- Register for a Wilderness Challenge or First Year Impressions trip
- Select a meal plan that best fits your needs
- Register your car with Campus Security
- Complete a Self-Disclosure for Students with Disabilities form (optional)
- Sign and return all Student Financial Services forms and documents
- Read through the Student Handbook (here)
- Read through the Academic Catalog (here)