Established in 1834, and a leader in sustainability education since the late twentieth century, Green Mountain College has continued its tradition of innovative leadership and applied education by offering the nation’s first online graduate programs in Environmental Studies, Sustainable Food Systems, and Resilient and Sustainable Communities—all featuring the college’s distinctive bioregional approach to online learning— as well as the nation’s first Sustainable MBA.
- A Sierra magazine top 10 green school.
- Climate-neutral campus since 2011.
- Perfect 99 rating on The Princeton Review’s “Green Honor Roll” for two consecutive years.
- Gold rating from the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education.
- Only Sustainable Business MBA to make the 2013 U.S. News & World Report “Best Online Graduate Program”