Bachelor of Science in Business Administration or Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies
You’ve already started. Why stop now? With Green Mountain College’s 100% online bachelor’s degree completion program, you can finish your undergraduate degree at your own pace, on your own time, and from the convenience of your own home. We provide an individualized and rigorous academic experience that is as flexible as it is affordable. Let our expert faculty and supportive transfer advisors help you take your education and career to the next level.
The Benefits of Online Learning
The primary reason students choose online courses from Green Mountain College is that they can get the same exceptional education that students living on campus receive, but with a greater degree of flexibility. Here are some reasons that it will work for you too:
- Convenience. Log-in at any time – from home, the office, or while traveling — and work around your busy schedule.
- Cost Effectiveness. With online learning, you do not have to quit your job to pursue a great education. You can spend more time with your family without the hassle of commuting to classes.
- Support. Our online students benefit from small class sizes. There are no more than 20 students in each class, allowing you to communicate easily with peers and receive plenty of attention from their instructor.
- Completion of the online application for admission
- Submission of official proof of graduation
Applicants must provide official high school or GED transcripts, or have been conferred an Associate’s Degree as noted on an official college transcript.
- Submission of all official college transcripts
- Prior completion of a minimum of 24 undergraduate-level credits
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
Applicants with GPAs below 2.5 will be reviewed on a case by case basis
Degree Completion Start Dates for New Students
Fall – classes begin in mid-August
Spring – classes begin in mid-February
Applicants are reviewed for acceptance year-round
To learn more about Green Mountain College’s Degree Completion, please complete the inquiry form. You can also call (802) 774-8366 to speak with one of our online admissions advisors.