Accepted Student: Next Steps
- Submit your enrollment form with $400 deposit payment by May 1st to reserve your spot at: https://greenmtn.afford.com/
- Submit FAFSA at https://fafsa.ed.gov/
- Financial Aid code: 003687 The preferred deadline: April 1st (GMC operates on rolling admissions and will accept FAFSA through the summer).
- Plan to visit campus. You may register for any of these events at your Green Mountain personal page.
- Submit your Green Mountain Computing and Technology Services form that will allow us to set up your Green Mountain email/web access
Enrolled: Next Steps
Now you need to fill out some paperwork. This checklist is also available through your application portal.
- Computing and Technology Services Contract
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act Form *(PDF)
- Register for classes on MyGMC *questions directed to the registrar's office.
- Student Life/Housing Forms
- Federal Fund Credit Balances Form *(PDF)
- Miscellaneous Charges Form Form *(PDF)
- Medical Insurance Form
- Account Responsibility Form *(PDF)
- Parking Permit Request Form
- Health Form (part 1) (Form) *(PDF)
- Wilderness Challenge Registration (optional)
- For Students with Disabilities Only* Students with disabilities are encouraged to contact the Calhoun Learning Center as early as possible in order to determine eligibility for reasonable accommodations. Appropriate accommodations will be determined on an individual basis, based upon current documentation.
*(PDF) forms can be submitted via
- Fax (802-287-8099)
- Emailed to Admiss@greenmtn.edu (With your name in the subject line)
- Mailed to Green Mountain College Office of Admissions One Brennan Circle, Poultney Vermont 05764