- Completion of the online application.
- Completion of a minimum of 12 credits at a higher education institution (either degree granting or non-degree granting).
- Submission of all official college transcripts.
- Applicant must be a high school graduate or have received an equivalent, such as the GED.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 2.5 GPA. Applicants with below a 2.5 GPA will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
Please join us at our next Online Open House:
OASB Informational WebinarThe webinar is on on Thursdays at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. (through December 18th, 2014, and resuming January 8, 2015).
Admission DeadlinesFall (mid-August start): Rolling admission
Spring (mid-February start): Rolling admission