Alumni play a vital role in keeping the GMC community strong for the students, parents and each other. Here are some ways you can get involved – and stay involved – with GMC.
- Update your contact information here and share your story and latest news with us.
- Get involved and participate in the life of the College.
- Like our College Facebook page, Alumni Community Facebook page.
- Reach out to members of the Alumni Advisory Board.
- Reach out to the Alumni Office. Contact College Advancement Manager Moe Casey at Moe.Casey[@]greenmtn.edu or Vice President Laurie Martin at Laurie.Martin[@]greenmtn.edu.
Make a tax deductible donation at Support GMC. Our goal is to have 11% alumni giving participation in this year’s Annual Fund. Thank you for your support!
For questions about alumni giving or the Annual Fund, please contact the Alumni Engagement office at alumnioffice[@]greenmtn.edu. or 802-287-8316
Reconnect at Reunion/Alumni & Family Weekend
Alumni Reunion 2018 is already being planned! Stay tuned for more information.
To become a reunion volunteer, contact the Alumni Engagement office at alumnioffice[@]greenmtn.edu. or 802-287-8316.
Volunteer for GMC
Get engaged in the life of the College by supporting the efforts of development and alumni relations, career services, and enrollment.
In Memoriam is dedicated to memories and remembrances of Green Mountain College alumni, faculty and staff and trustees who have passed away.