Green Mountain College wants to stay connected to alumni and help alumni stay connected to the College community of fellow alumni, students, and faculty. Stay in touch and keep abreast of the news through various communication outlets and networking opportunities listed below.
Ways you can connect with GMC
- Like the GMC Facebook
- Like the GMC Alumni Community Facebook
- Follow the GMC Alumni LinkedIn
- Reach out to one of the directors of the Alumni Advisory Board
- Contact the Alumni Office
- Share a personal update or share news of fellow alumni with the alumni office
- Read the most recent issues of The Bulletin, Annual Giving Report, and GMC Journal
- If you are not currently receiving the GMC Journal by email, please update your contact information here >
Alumni Relations Volunteer
Mobilizing fellow alumni to give back to the College through a donation of time, talents, or donations is the work of an alumni relations volunteer. Would you like to contribute to the success of the annual Alumni & Family Weekend event or help to increase your class giving participation in the GMC Annual Fund? Are you interested in hosting a regional alumni event?
Enrollment Support Volunteer
Interested in learning about how you might be able to support the efforts of the admissions office? This help might include making phone calls to prospective students, attending a college fair in your area, or becoming a contact for the local high school.
Career Development Volunteer
Consider how your professional experience and position can help to further the career development for GMC students. Interested in providing an internship opportunity to a student or becoming an alumni mentor for the office of career and personal development?