The Alumni Office is planning Alumni Connect events locally and across the country. More information will be available shortly. If you would like to host an alumni event near you, please contact Laurie Martin at Laurie.Martin[@]Greenmtn.edu or at 802-287-8300.
2018 Cape Cod Event on September 6th
Come join us on the Cape! Come join President Bob Allen and alumni for a luncheon generously hosted by alumni from the class of 1961, 1963 and 1987. If you plan on attending please register here.
Camping on Campus
Green Mountain College allows alumni guests to set up tents and camp in the designated area of campus during weekends when alumni events are being held. In accordance with the Tent Policy on pages 72-73 of the Green Mountain College Student Handbook:
- Tents may only be set up in the designated area that is currently defined as the green area behind the softball home plate at the end of the paved student parking lot and the meadow adjacent to the Labyrinth
- The tent must be clearly labeled with the owner’s name and contact information
- The tent may only be up for a maximum of three days
- Tents in violation will be removed by Campus Security, if the owner cannot be reached
- Campers must check in with Campus Security in Withey Student Center upon arrival
- Campers are not to drive vehicles on the grass
- Please leave no trace: Pack out what you pack in
- All laws of the state of Vermont must be adhered to, as well as the guidelines of the College, i.e., so no open containers outside of tents, and no public display of alcohol
- Bathroom facilities in the Griswold Library may be used during regular open hours
- In the evening, restroom and shower facilities will be available in the Waldron Athletics Center