Graphic designers are often thought as the ones who “make it pretty”. A skilled designer can effectively communicate a message, build brand trust, produce an experience and inspire with the use of color, type and images.
With over 10 years experience as a professional graphic designer, Christina Ryan shares her knowledge to equip students with the graphic and web design skills necessary to put their best foot forward in their future careers and endeavors. Christina believes that every project should begin with a good brainstorm session and sketches—then brought to life on the computer.
In her free time, Christina can be found outdoors fishing, boating, and gardening with her family and sketching decorative motifs.
B.F.A, Graphic Design, Rochester Institute of Technology
Instructor of Communication Studies, Green Mountain College, Poultney, VT (2016–present)
Adjunct Professor, Castleton University, Castleton, VT (2005–2010)
▪ Advanced Graphic Design, Green Mountain College
▪ Advanced Web Design, Green Mountain College
▪ Graphic Communications, Green Mountain College
▪ Online and Digital Design, Green Mountain College
▪ Graphic Design I, Castleton University
▪ Intro to Computer Graphics, Castleton University
▪ Typographic Design, Castleton University
▪ Publication Design, Castleton University
▪ Advertising Design, Castleton University
Design Specialist, Green Mountain College Communications Office, (2016-present)
Freelance Designer, www.christina-ryan.com (2004-present)
Marketing Manager, The Home Service Store, Inc. (2007–2016)
Senior Graphic Designer, LMW Design, Inc. (2004–2007)