- Consultation on course design, learning outcomes, class activities, assignments, and course and program assessment
- We would love to help you build or revise your course: everything from the syllabus to post-course evaluation
- Mid-course review
- We’ll interview your students during the term and give you confidential feedback
- Course observation
- We’ll visit your class and give you a detailed analysis on what’s working and provide recommendations for high impact practices
Contact Heather Keith at email@example.com to set up an appointment.
- Tool kits for teaching
- We have an extensive digital collection of teaching tools, from writing an engaging syllabus to tips for structured class discussion to best practices in inclusive, equitable, and brave pedagogy
- Teaching in a crisis situation
- Whether you need to miss class because of illness, or need to be away for a longer period of time, students can still make good progress in your course with a little planning
- Review this resource on Teaching in Crisis Situations »
- Moodle tutorials
- For ideas on how to use Moodle productively and creatively, check out these tutorials »
Contact Heather Keith at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the digital tools and resources available.