Save the Date! Green Mountain College Reunion 2019
Join us back on campus on June 14-16 to celebrate the friendships, memories, and education Green Mountain College has provided. A good Reunion holds something for everyone, whether you are returning to Poultney to visit with friends, to network and engage in interesting conversations, or hope to reconnect with the school and memories of years past.
Reunion is open to all classes, with special activities for classes celebrating a 5-year milestone: 1949, 1954, 1959, 1964, 1969, 1974, 1979, 1984, 1989, 1994, 1999, 2004, 2009, and 2014.
Online registration will open in March and a full schedule of events will be available by April 15.
If you have any questions regarding housing or activities for the weekend please email Moe.Casey[@]Greenmtn.edu.
On-campus dorm housing is available, but limited. Dorm accommodations will be placed in groupings of class year. If you would like to room with a specific person, list their name on your registration form. Each dorm registration is for a double, so they will not have to register for a dorm.
See here for a listing of nearby external accommodations. Vermont is a popular destination during the summer months, so make reservations early!
Alumni may set up tents on campus for the weekend as long as they follow the tent policy:
- Green Mountain College allows alumni and parent guests to set up tents and camp in the designated area of campus on weekends of alumni and parent events.
- Tents may only be set up in the designated area that is currently defined as the green area behind the softball home plate at the end of the paved student parking lot and the meadow adjacent to the Labyrinth.
- The tent must be clearly labeled with the owner’s name and contact information.
- The tent may only be up for a maximum of three days.
- Tents in violation will be removed by Campus Security, if the owner cannot be reached.
- Campers must check in with Campus Security in Withey Student Center upon arrival.
- Campers are not to drive vehicles on the grass.
- Campers are requested to leave no trace, and pack out what is packed in.
- All laws of the state of Vermont must be adhered to, as well as the guidelines of the College, i.e., so no open containers outside of tents, and no public display of alcohol.
- Bathroom facilities in the Griswold Library may be used during regular open hours. In the evening, restroom and shower facilities are available in the Waldron Athletic Center.
The following individuals have registered for 2019 Alumni Reunion:
For information about who is coming contact Kerri Munro at 802-287-8293 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Celebrating 50th Reunion? Fill out the Class of ’69 Memory Book to show your classmates what you’ve been up to! All members of the class of 1969 are encouraged to fill out the Memory Book form, even if they will be unable to attend Reunion. Contact Kerri Munro at 802-287-8293 or at email@example.com with any questions.
Watch here for information and updates about reunion class giving!
Thank you for viewing selected photos of the Alumni Reunion Weekend held in June 2018.