The Alumni Office is planning Alumni Connect events locally and across the country. More information will be available shortly. If you would like to host an alumni event near you, please contact Laurie Martin at Laurie.Martin[@]Greenmtn.edu or at 802-287-8300.
2018 Holiday Concert and Reception on December 1
Friends of the Green Mountain College Choir are cordially invited to attend the 2018 Holiday Concert and Reception on Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. in Ackley Hall. There will be a reception immediately following the concert in Withey Lobby.
There is no charge to attend this event. We look forward to celebrating the holidays with you!
RSVP: Please register by November 26, 2018, so we can provide a head count for the reception.
2019 Killington Ski & Ride Event on March 8-10
The GMC Alumni Office and The Killington School of Resort Management invites alumni, current students, faculty, family and friends of Green Mountain College to the GMC Alumni Ski and Ride & Après Ski event at Killington! Register here for your ski tickets and for the Apres Ski food and drink afterward. Apres Ski will be from 3 to 6 at the Long Trail Pub in the Snowshed Lodge.
Discount lodging will be available! Please make your lodging reservations directly by calling 800-282-9955 and mention “Green Mountain College – Alumni Event” to qualify for the special group rate. Rooms must be reserved by February 7th to get the discount rate. Registration for the event is open until February 28th.
RSVP: Please register by March 1, 2019 so we can provide a count to the venue.
Camping on Campus
Green Mountain College allows alumni guests to set up tents and camp in the designated area of campus during weekends when alumni events are being held. In accordance with the Tent Policy on pages 72-73 of the Green Mountain College Student Handbook:
- Tents may only be set up in the designated area that is currently defined as the green area behind the softball home plate at the end of the paved student parking lot and the meadow adjacent to the Labyrinth
- The tent must be clearly labeled with the owner’s name and contact information
- The tent may only be up for a maximum of three days
- Tents in violation will be removed by Campus Security, if the owner cannot be reached
- Campers must check in with Campus Security in Withey Student Center upon arrival
- Campers are not to drive vehicles on the grass
- Please leave no trace: Pack out what you pack in
- All laws of the state of Vermont must be adhered to, as well as the guidelines of the College, i.e., so no open containers outside of tents, and no public display of alcohol
- Bathroom facilities in the Griswold Library may be used during regular open hours
- In the evening, restroom and shower facilities will be available in the Waldron Athletics Center